12 January, 2011

Trend or Foe: Reception Dresses

If you know me, you know I can be more than a little opinionated and I've decided to address that in another new segment for 2011 (I am on fire, y'all!)!  'Trend or Foe' will be a fun little look at  current wedding "trends".

First up: The Reception Dress.

I know a lot of brides this season who are choosing two dresses, one for the ceremony and one for the reception. Personally, I love the idea. Some think its a little gauche. What do you think?

While you're deciding, I give you some ooh, la la:


A little lovely from Melissa Sweet for Priscilla of Boston.


A little heat on a chilly day from Teri Jon.  Love!

Now, tell me....Trend or Foe?

Photos: 1. www dot priscillaofboston dot com
              2. www dot saksfifthavenue dot com

No comments:

Post a Comment