06 January, 2011

Technoluxe!

Goldiluxe is careening into the digital age, my friends!  The Hubbs got me an iPad for Christmas and I couldn't be happier with it.  Despite the current lack (as far as I can tell) of an event design app for professionals, I have found so many things that I can use to make my client meetings and design on the go super easy and convenient.

With that said, I have decided to introduce a new segment here at Goldiblog called 'Technoluxe.'  With so much information so readily available to the bespoke these days, I thought it would be fun to help out.  That's where Technoluxe comes in.  I will be reviewing apps for iPad and iPhone and sharing my ideas with you!  What do you think of that?

The first installment will be featured next week.  "What's first on the list", you ask?

Why, Corkulous of course!  I can't wait!

Photo Credits: ipad- apple.com
                          Corkulous: appigo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment