Armed with Allison's brilliant invitation, I put together this inspiration board on Pinterest. I really wanted to design a chic little party that was also incredibly fun! I also really wanted to use a more non-traditionally "baby girl" color palette. We were so lucky that Carrie was so awesomely open to our ideas. We settled on shades of lavender, green and blue. Take a look at some of my favorite images from the board, y'all.
1. lavender sweets: Amy Atlas Blog, via google.com
2. baby shower invite rendering: Allison C. Beilke
3. baby shower scene: Martha Stewart
4. woodland stripe lavender fabric: Allison C. Beilke, via Spoonflower
5. pennant bunting: Trisha Brink Designs
6. marshmallow pops: Amy Atlas Designs via You're Invited Events