11 May, 2010

Macaron Madness!

I'm in love, I'm in love and I don't care who knows it! I love macarons (not to be confused with the American confection, "macaroons")!

Here's the deal. A little over a year and a half ago, I laid my eyes on some french macarons whilst planning the wedding. The obsession starts. A few months later, I see them in pink. The obsession begins to grow. Then I continue to see them in virtually every magazine and on virtually every blog in the cosmos. Usually, I just get tired of "wedding trends" like this and then I don't want to see them. But not this time, I love them so much I could just pee! But I won't.

And, lo and behold...what do I find on my Google Reader this afternoon? This! And this!

My wheels have been turning for months as I plan my next event. Must...have...macarons... Favors, sweets tables, out of town guest baskets, you name it. This versatile little treat is perfect for just about anything. And just to get your "I-want-super-cute-sweets" ball a'rollin, I'll leave you with this...


Ahhh, perfection. Enjoy!

Photo credit: Sweet Almond Wedding macarons from Paulette Macarons. (I Love.) via msn dot com

No comments:

Post a Comment