05 May, 2010

For Mom...

Let's face it. From day one she's been your biggest fan. She's even putting up with you as you navigate the giant corn maze that is wedding planning. So, among all the other great things you are going to do for her this year (you remembered, right?), enter her in this!



This contest is so awesome! I wonder if mothers of fur babies count? Anyway, chop chop. The entries have to be in by the end of the day today. Winners will be announced on the 6th. So don't dawdle, enter your Mom. In the interest of full disclosure, I feel compelled to tell you all that if my Mom lived here, I'd enter her. And she'd win. There. I said it. My Mom is awesome.

Now, get your toned little bottoms over to this post, read the directions and get entering!

Photo credit: broadwaypaper dot com

No comments:

Post a Comment