26 May, 2010

Grade A {for Adorable!}

Oh. My. Blog. This is just about the cutest darn thing I have ever seen! I found this whilst catching up on my blog reading. Enjoy this little dandy from Paper Crave:



How flippin' adorable are these?! The story is, the genius over at Paper Crave created these to contribute to The Sweetest Occasion's Stationery Show extravaganza. The best part is they are a free printable! You'll also get a super fantastic report card themed recipe card...so cute! But rather than blather on about it, here's the full story with all the fab deets! I really suggest checking it out. I am a HUGE fan of Paper Crave...I think some of you might be too, it you give them a look-see!

Now, back to the favor boxes. How perfect would these be for a kid's party (I'm sort of obsessed with kids' parties right now. I wish I knew more kids) or for an adorable milk and cookie themed adult party. I love! My head is just spinning with uses for these cute little boxes (not to mention variations on the theme)

No comments:

Post a Comment