13 March, 2012

First Look: Fractured Fairytale Wedding Shower

Wow.  That was a long time gone, darlings.  I'm so sorry.

Well, our spring and summer is filling up fast and we have been super busy with a lot of exciting projects.  To assuage your fears that i will never blog again, I thought I might share with you a first look at what promises to be one of our favorite events of the season.

We are designing a (n ironic) fairytale themed bridal shower for a dear, dear friend.  Whadd'ya think?


Sooo cute, right?!  Y'all know how I feel about princess themes, but if you knew the bride, like we know the bride, you'd know this fun, fresh theme is perfect for her.  

Here's the link to our inspiration pinboard...I'll be sharing some of our favorite images later this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment