15 March, 2012

Vendor Love: Andie's Specialty Sweets

OMG, y'all!  Have I got a sweet treat for you!

So, I've been researching for a couple of upcoming summer events and I stumbled upon what is quite possibly my new favorite thing in the history of ever.  Etsy seller, Andie's Specialty Sweets.  While the shop's name is fairly self-explanatory, their sweets are anything but ordinary.  This LA-based shop is armed to the teeth with some of the most ah-MAH-zing sweets I have EVER seen.  I could continue to ramble on, but I think you'd be better served with this:



Candy gears, people! You've got to be kidding, right?!  Oh, no.  I'm serious.  Candy.  Gears.

Root beer horse, anyone?  Isn't this just the living end?!  Personally, I think this would be perfect for Cowboy Baby (another post, friends...). 


I am living for this candy necklace, y'all!  It's so amazeballs I can barely stand it.  Just exquisitely detailed and the colors...foreddaboutit.

 This is one of my favorite pieces in the shop.  Art Nouveau starburst?  Why, yes, please.  I just love everything about this.  Especially the subtle gold highlights.  Makes me want to design an event around this darling lolly.

The best part is, I haven't even scratched the surface-there are so many mind-blowing pieces.  Indulgent things like: sea glass, sea horses, buttons (!!) and mushies!

So, I suggest getting yourself over there and stocking up on the edible beauties!

All photos via andie's specialty sweets

No comments:

Post a Comment