29 December, 2011

Designer Love: White by Vera Wang Spring 2012


Bridal giant Vera Wang continues to provide her extraordinary designs to brides everywhere with the White by Vera Wang line, exclusively for David’s Bridal.  This groundbreaking line features bridal gowns, bridesmaid dresses, accessories and shoes.   This season’s brides will find nine new gowns, priced between $500-1500.  And let me tell you, all the classic Vera Wang elements are there.  

The bridesmaid dresses are really pretty stunning.  Again, you can expect all the things that make the Vera Wang Bridal brand great: updated silhouettes, contemporary cocktails dresses and chic variations on the theme.  The best part?  No gown is priced above $200.
The White by Vera Wang Shoe Collection features chic options for spring and summer.  Expect to see bow details, sling back open toed heels and rich, delicious fabrics.  Shoes are available in sizes 5-12 (half sizes 5.5-9.5).  All shoes priced under $100.

From the XO, Vera Wang Newsletter:
                        “It gives me great pride to be able to bring my designs to more women through White by Vera Wang. The collaboration with David’s Bridal is the perfect marriage of our abilities, both from a business and creative perspective.”

Here area few of my favorite pieces from the new line:

 Oooh!  I'm loving this dress from the 'maids line.  I am such a sucker for that amaaahzing fabric detail on the skirt.


 My two favorite gowns of the line.  Look at the lines on that floor length, would 'ya?!  Brilliant.  The more of these chic, short bridal gowns the more I'm loving them for Spring.  Can you imagine that little number in a tranquil garden setting...or a luscious gallery wedding?  Love!



















A little shoe representation!  I'm really a fan of the bow detail on those strappy black heels.  They're a total steal for $88.  Oh, and sparklies!!  I love sparklies! 



Also new for this season, the number of stores carrying the line has increased to 250.  I'd check to see if your local branch is one of the 250...

No comments:

Post a Comment