04 January, 2012

Luxe Life: Full Glitz

As you are aware, Allison and I turned 30 this year. (Yikes.  30.  Still a shock.) What's the perfect way for two hip ladies to celebrate?  With a swanky party, of course! We grabbed some of our closest, most awesome friends and headed out to see our favorite local band, The Five Card Studs.  But first, we had a sweet little get together in the suite we reserved for the night at the historic Knickerbocker Hotel.  It was a huge hit and I thought I'd share some of our favorite images from the night..


Allison and I made cute prize ribbon pins.  We something a little fancy for our big night.  I think we succeeded.  I just wish I had a good picture of hers.  It was so pretty-black/blue/gold, if memory serves...


Custom wine labels!  These have to be my favorite detail of the evening.  Allison did an amazing job on these!  As always, I love the throwback design.



Cuppycakes!  I am really loving these toppers!  I think they are my favorite design so far.  Fun and festive.  The cupcakes were pretty great, too.


The invite that started it all! I am just so proud of this invite.  Allison did such an amazing job!  She is such a talented designer and I am continually amazed by her impeccable taste...I'm so lucky to have her as a design partner (and even luckier to have her as a friend). My favorite part of the invite is our "Bedazzle it! Glamorous!" tagline.

This is my favorite image of the night! My fun lady friend and the incomparable, Caesar Palace!  We had such a blast!  This was such a fun design to work on...so much fun in fact, you may be seeing it again soon!


1 comment:

  1. What a great party indeed! And truly, we deserved it ; )

    ReplyDelete