02 March, 2011

Designer Love: BHLDN to You

So, I realize I might be a little tardy to the party, but have I got the bridal line for you!  This year, my beloved Anthropologie has finally released a bridal line!  It's called BHLDN and it's frickin' ah-MAZING!  They've done it all.  Shoes, jewelry, gowns, hair accessories, lingerie....you name it.  I love it all.  Seriously.  All.  Of. It.  As heartbreakingly difficult as it was , I've managed to pull together three of my favorite pieces from the line.  Enjoy!


This is the Tulle Era dress.  Totally gorge.  This might be the loveliest tea length wedding dress in the history of ever.   This Tracy Reese original has worked its way into my heart.  This is literally killing me, its so beautiful.


Mercy!  These Something Bleu satin slingbacks are just unbelievable.  I also love that this totally yummy saffron is a hue exclusive to BHLDN.  Silk upper, leather sole, handmade in Italy.  What more could you want.  These little beauties are also available in ivory and blush.  Swoon!


I really love seeing all the super fab alternatives to traditional veils.  This one is no exception.  A modern twist on the birdcage veil, this silk coil hat by Nicole & Co. is just the thing for the retro loving bride. 

There you have it!  My three favorite pieces. For the full Monty check out the BHLDN website!

No comments:

Post a Comment