21 March, 2011

Pinterest: My New Favorite Obsession!

So, there is this thing that exists that might be one of the coolest things in the history of ever.  It's called Pinterest and it's awesome!

From the website:

Think of Pinterest as a virtual pinboard — a place where you can create collections of things you love and "follow" collections created by people with great taste.

People use Pinterest to collect and share all sorts of things -- wedding inspiration, favorite 
T-shirts, DJ equipment. You name it, people are pinning it.

We know you have great taste in something. Our mission is to make Pinterest the best place for you to share your taste with the world.

So let's take a moment to explore what this means for Goldiluxe and for you.  I now have an almost instantaneous way of connecting with my clients and friends (now, if I could figure out how to do it on my iPad).  We can build inspiration boards, gift guides and design boards.  Together.  You, my lovely readers can drop by my little corner and see what inspires me.  What moves me.  I can share all the things I love with you. Theoretically I could pin (isn't that cute, pin) some of the best images from Goldiblog all in one place for you.

Sounds great, right? Well sadly it's invite only right now, but if you contact me, I can send you an invite and get you in on the action.


You can check out what I'm doing, here. I'd love to see you on the boards.

No comments:

Post a Comment