23 February, 2011

Vera Wang at David's Bridal

Oh, you heard me right.  Vera Wang has launched her long anticipated White by Vera Wang line at the big box David's Bridal.

From the Vera Wang Newsletter:

“I want to bring freedom to weddings. There are no rules for me. Colors, fabrics, textures architecture, femininity – all are blended together in unexpected ways in every one of my designs… I am proud to be able to bring my designs to more women everywhere through the White by Vera Wang collection.” – Vera Wang.

With gowns priced between $600-$1,400, and colors from soft white to ivory to
blush, every bride now has the opportunity to wear the designer dress of her dreams. 
It doesn't stop there, friends.  No, no.

The line also features sashes, veils and headpieces, ranging from $38 to $248. White by Vera Wang gowns and accessories are available at 150 select stores nationwide, and can be special ordered at any David’s Bridal location.
Oh my, yes!  Wanna see my favorites from the collection?


I love these dresses!  Love em too?  Well I'd get over to David's Bridal and see if your local store is one of the 150 select stores carrying the line.

 Photo Credit: onewed dot com




No comments:

Post a Comment