20 July, 2009

Summer Wedding Favor Idea {So Cute I Want to Scream Edition}

I just gained a new follower on Twitter: Tie That Binds Weddings. Mekala Tennin, the brains and lead designer behind this incredible little shop gives us exquisite designs at affordable prices. Which is, let's face it something we can all appreciate, regardless of budget. I just wanted to share this:


I love it! It's stylish, clever and unique. Three of my favorite things! The best part?! It is downloadable! For $10 Tie That Binds will customize and give you the .pdf. You can download with as may reprints as you need. Go here for full details. I love clever favor tags and I love unique favors even more. This season I'm especially fond of seed packets, seedlings and plantable paper notes.

I will find out where this brilliant business is located (and swiftly too, I hope she's close for those of you who support regional business) and post updates. But until then, go here for the smartly designed website, here for the etsy shop (complete with a full product line) and here to follow on Twitter. Trust me, you won't be disappointed!

1 comment:

  1. this is the cutest idea ever. i want to do this.

    ReplyDelete