29 June, 2009

Back Again!

Hey everyone! Again, let me apologize for being silent so long! I have been ultra busy here in the MKE. A friend of mine is getting married in August and I've been giving her some advice, I've been approving some proofs of wedding pictures we are having printed, writing a story for The Knot to go with some pictures (I'm hoping to be a featured wedding) and I'm planning a Tiki barbecue (details of the planning will be split between my two blogs). Also, I've been trying to clean up some pictures of I wedding I attended in May.

Sooo, this week? Well, I've been working on a new series. I think it's going to be pretty great. Not my usual lighthearted fare, but something important nonetheless. So, we'll see how it goes. I have a how to for all of you on paper rosettes as well as some summer bridal shower ideas. I have a big week planned here at Holy, Matrimony! and I hope you'll join me!

Let's get to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment