20 August, 2012

24 Carat Finds: The Tomkat Studio

  At Goldiluxe, we are always on the hunt for the last word in party supplies.  Over the years, I have been lucky enough in my search to find some really great vendors.  Many of whom, I've written about here.  Lately, I've been searching for a new name to add to my little pink book, with little success.  I had begun to think I was running out of options.

Thank goodness for Pinterest...

I give you The Tomkat Studio!

Run by Kim Stoegbauer, The Tomkat Studio aims to bring it's customers the very best in party printables and supplies.  From the website:

 For over three years, I have been designing printable party collections and styling parties and  photo shoots to showcase my designs.
It has always been a dream of mine to open up an online shop filled with handpicked party products and supplies to coordinate with our party themes. We want to make it as easy as possible to order everything you need for your next event from one place!



I found The Tomkat Studio in a perfectly styled corner of Pinterest and just had to check them out.  I was not displeased.  I am often a harsh judge of party printables and seldom find any I like (which is how Goldi on the Go came about).  I just found myself falling in love with these designs and I'll tell you why:  I love a clear aesthetic and confident design.  The TomKat Sudio line has both is spades.  Here are my favorites (all photos by Vicki Lynn Photography):


Cute, right?  There's a heck of a lot more over there, I just didn't want to discourage you from exploring.  Oh, before I forget, here's a couple of my favorite party supplies:
I'll have you know I am totally obsessed with these!  So cute!

I'm a big fan of these.  I love mason jars.  Probably more than I should.  These cutie lids are perfect!

So, I think I've found a winner, y'all!  I encourage you to hop on over to the website, read the blog, and get your fill of party cuteness!






1 comment:

  1. Very nice, i like the ideas. Halloween party ideas are great too!

    ReplyDelete