26 April, 2012

First Look: Citrus Celebration

As you are probably aware, last week we were hard at work on an adorable citrus-themed wedding.  It turned out beautifully and now I find myself too excited to wait until the pictures come back...So, I've decided to give you a little sneaky peeky of the beauty to come!  Here are three of my private images of the event.


A little teaser of the 'guest book' table.  Our clever little Bride purchased the paper flowers and the guest book tree from etsy sellers. (Vendors will be featured in the post to come, don't worry!)


Here you can see just a peek of the favor table.  Our couple chose matchbook seed packets as favors.  I LOVED them.  As you can see, they are super cute and really well designed.  (Again, we'll feature the etsy seller in the full length post about this event)

This is one of my favorite images of the evening.  I'm just so proud of the way this looks.  The lanterns are exactly what I had imagined for this event and I'm so happy we pulled it off so beautifully.  I don't mind saying that the candle effect on the tables is one of my all time favorite effects.  Dim lighting, festive music and hundreds of candles glittering like stars.  Le sigh...the glow...

Well, dolls, I hope that satiates your appetite for Citrus Celebration.  I cannot WAIT to show you the rest of the images.  I think you're going to love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment