15 February, 2012

Designer Love: Rosa Clara


Here are some of my favorite pieces from the Rosa Clará Spring 2012 Collection ($$$$).  This Spanish designer is known world over for her breathtaking pieces. I'm a big fan of the details in this collection-you'll notice lots of clean lines, big beautiful skirts, and simple, understated necklines.  Ooh, also, pay attention to the fab lace bridal tops (another Rosa Clara signature)  Without further ado…

 Ah.  Number 119-Alcantara.  I am dying for that fab train.  Again, with the wispy skirt, I know but just look at it.  A dropped waist to die for.  All pulled together with that lovely jeweled sash.  You know, I'd also really like the sash to be in a color...


Ok, so this is #160-Arkansas.  No joke.  I love this little dress so much.  I really appreciate the nod to the prairie skirt style.  I just think it is so sweet and simple...it really is like a breath of spring.

And, finally, #211.  Adorno.  Wow.  I love this dress.  The back is killing me and so is that ultra fab lace jacket.  For me, this has a really vintage sensibility.  It looks a lot like something Grace Kelley might have worn.  Just a perfect 10 in my book.  Le sigh...

There you have it, y'all.  My favorite looks from the Spring 2012 collection.  The great thing is: I haven't even scratched the surface.  So, get on over to the website and get ready to swoon!  And for you local gals, I'm sorry to say no one in the Metro area carries Rosa Clara, but it's just a hop across state lines to the following CHI area locations:   

Le Salon
Chicago - 120 E. Delaware
60611 Illinois, Illinois
847 416 4483

Eva's Bridal of Oaklawn 
5269 W. 95th St 
 Oaklawn, Illinois 60453
708 422 5599

photo credit: wedding inspirasi dot com

No comments:

Post a Comment