21 December, 2012

You Asked For It: NYE Pizazz

Hi!
It's crazay last minutes, I know, but I am going to a wedding on NYE.  It's a big, fancy affair and I want to look spectacular!  It's gotta be a dress, though.  Any suggestions?

Ooh, girl you are cutting it close.  BUT.  I can totes help you.  I love flashy, NYE weddings and am totes jellz that you'll be attending one.  Here's what I found ( I looked all ovah the place for a range of price points and stores, in case you are in a weird area with no dress shops.)


First up is the Project Alabama Goldleaf Cocktail Dress.  I found this at Anthro.  Killah.  It's a bit pricey at $258, but it's cramazing!



Next, we have a shift with a kick!  From White House Black Market, this is easily in my top five.  Super cute, super chic and it looks super comfy.  It's also a nice length (I'm tired of super short, you know).  It's also a more modest $130.

I'm kind of living for this silk chiffon number from French Connection.  Great color, great cut and easy to dress up.  You can snag this at Nordstrom for $268. 

I feel like I like this dress from Topshop because of the Peter Pan collar.  Right?  It's 35" from shoulder to hem, so it might be a schoch short, but I see lots of potential.  It's $92.  It can't be wrong...



I found this Eliza J dress at Von Maur.  I kind of love it.  I think it's because of the color...and the jazzicle.  It's only $158 and I like that.





I couldn't help myself, I just had to throw more sequins at you.  So sue me.  Uh.  Muh.  GUD.  I am DYING over this French Connection dress in tribal teal (they're words, not mine).  So delish.  It's also our priciest piece at $298, but it is totally worth the coin, my friend.  Just look at it.

There, doll.  I hope I've given you enough to get you started.  You have a little time, so go.  Browse.  Whatever you choose will be magniff and I'm sure you'll blow their minds (within reason, of course.).
Kisses,
E



No comments:

Post a Comment