20 December, 2012

My New Favorite Bevvie Recipe

So, I love the holidays, it's no secret.  I love holiday parties even more.  This is my favorite thing right now:

{Champagne Jell-O Shots}



1 package Jell-O (I've used strawberry and white grape.  Both are amazing!  I find it's mostly a matter of taste)
1 C hot water
1 C Champagne or Sparkling Wine (Astis and Proseccos are my fave)
Decorating sugars or similar edible flair

1.  Bring water to boil.
2.  Mix Jell-O with water and stir until dissolved (approx 2 min.).
3.  Let cool to room temp.
4. Pour into ice cube tray or other mold (I used silicone hearts. Nauseatingly cute.)
5. Let that shizz chill in your fridge.
6. Once firm, dip mold in hot water for 5-ish seconds.  Use knife to free the edges.
7. Invert over tray or bowl.  Arrange.
8. Do beautiful things with your sugars, Sugar.

Enjoy!

Original recipe here.  I fiddled with the recipe a bit, cause I wanted some extra cuteness.

Photo: martha stewart

No comments:

Post a Comment