21 May, 2012

Goldi on the Go: Jungle Baby

Just before Easter, we were asked to pack up another cute creation and send it off to a Goldilou in need.  This time, we had the pleasure of putting the Goldiluxe spin on a totally adorbs  safari themed baby shower.  We didn't have much time, but luckily we are suckers for a great theme.  So we got to pinning and soon we turned out (what I hope was) a super cute party kit fit for the king of the jungle.

We were really pleased with the result and couldn't let it go out the door without snapping a few quick pics.  I thought I'd share the best ones with you...



I am just in love with how this turned out.  I don't mind telling you I was concerned that given the serious time constraints we were working under, we may not be able to pull it together.  Look how cute it is!!  I love this color scheme more and more each time I look at this picture.  How cute are those toppers?!


Here you can see a little more of what we did.  I love those bottle labels.  I think if we'd had the time, I'd have also liked to do a centerpiece and a cute coaster set.  Not to toot the Goldiluxe horn, but I am so psyched about how these kits are turning out.  I am dying to do a full post and let you in on the idea, but for now you'll just have to live with teasers of what's to come!


The banner turned out to be super cute.  I worked with a different shape and assembly style this time.  We really love to do the handmade fabric banners, but they really need to be more durable and shippable, so I think it is a bit of an evolution. This one is definitely a step in the correct direction!


See!  Pretty cute, huh!  We're pretty proud of it!

The jungle theme is certainly one of my favorites!  What party themes get your creative juices flowing?

No comments:

Post a Comment