07 October, 2010

Happy Hallowedding...Etsy Style!

So, it's October, y'all!  My favorite month.  It's my favorite mostly because Halloween is my favorite holiday and October just happens to be the gateway to my birthday month.  If you know me or can read then you know that.  But, not only do I LOVE Halloween, I love Halloween themed weddings.

I also have a thing for Etsy.  So, on my morning cyber stroll, I stopped by to round up some lovelies fit for a spooky soiree.  I've decided to let you have a little sneaky peaky at my upcoming Hallowedding Roundup. 


1.  How freaking cute is this?!  This little ring bearer box comes to us from the fantastic, Bragging Bags.  I think this is pretty adorable, too.



2.  I'm loving this invitation design by Kindly Spoken.  The shop is full of ridiculously wonderful invites and designs.  With all the amazingly delicious papers out there, I'm sure this could be spooktacular (You might as well get ready for the cutesy Halloweeny words.  They aren't going anywhere, y'all!)


3.  This is one of my favorite things in the history of ever.  I have a huge crush on this ultra-charming Day of the Dead cake topper. This wonderful LA based design house infuses the rich Mexican and Italian cultures to create their fantastic wares. Visit DNA Creations, won't you?


4. Loving the loveliness of this luscious ensemble.  I found this little darling at Frigid Couture.  Based in Las Vegas, the design house has a really eclectic mix of skirts, dresses and fascinators.  Speaking of which, I am a huge fan of this.  Love!


5.  Oooh, these!  The gift tags come to us from Gypsy Eye Studio.  I love the fantastic Boho-Victorian vibe I'm getting!  The shop is great and I'm kind of having covetous feelings about this.  Mmmm, vintage-y looking things.

I hope I've given you enough to get your Halloween wheels a-turnin'.  I have so much more to say about Halloween and its innate awesome-ness, so stay tuned!

Photo Credit:  All photos belong to the corresponding designer.  So don't be a jerk.

No comments:

Post a Comment