28 October, 2010

Bring Me the Funk

My friend, Miss Kate Funk, Milwaukee's own little design diva has done it again!  It's finally here!  Yay!  I cannot WAIT to get my paws on it.




That's right, this is a picture of the 2011 Kate Funk Cat Calendar.  Starring Kate's fashionable feline, AC the 2011 calendar pays homage to twelve of America's most beloved movie classics.  I have last year's calendar and let me tell ya, I didn't think anything could top it.  I am a HUGE movie geek, so this calendar is a perfect 10 for me!

Now for the recap:  1.  Kate Funk is my awesome friend.
                                   2.  She has a website and her cat has a blog (and a Facebook page).
                                   3.  There's an Etsy shop.
                                   4.  You should do yourself a favor and check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment