29 October, 2010

Green your Halloween: Some Words of Wisdom from Cream City Green

 
So as you may or may not know, a new Greenie blog has hit the scene.  Written by MKE smarty pants (and friend of mine), Rachel Nadasdy, Cream City Green serves as a guide to help us get off our wasteful little tushies and join the fight to save Mother Earth.  My favorite part, you ask?  CCG encourages us to look at the small things we can do to clean up our own little corners of this wonderful world.  She reminds us that all our efforts are important and worthwhile.  For me this is HUGE, because by cramming huge, abstract ideas down our throats, some Greenie blogs can make helping out feel daunting and improbable. 

Needless to say, I love this blog and am so excited to watch it grow!  Now.  What does this mean for you?  Well, there's a brilliant little post over there today about Greening your Halloween.  It's smart, fresh and really helpful.  Not to mention her tips and tricks can be easily suited to your Spooktacular Soiree.  Give it a read and I'm sure you'll be as inspired as I am.

Here's the link, cupcakes, I hope you use it!

No comments:

Post a Comment