30 September, 2010

I Just Couldn't Resist...

...showing you another fantastic brooch bouquet!


Okay, here is another unbelievably beautiful example of what you can do with color and theme.  This yummy creamy palette is one of my favorites this year.  I think the depth and texture of this particular bouquet would be perfect for a romantic, lush fall or winter affair! 
Simply enchanting!

This stunning beauty comes to us from Columbus, Ohio Etsy seller, The Ritzy Rose.  Oh.  My.  Blog, the lovelies in her shop-I could eat them!  But I won't.  Instead I'll tell you to go visit The Ritzy Rose and see what you can see.  I.  Die.  Now, that I know about The Ritzy Rose, I might have to do a whole post on them...

Photo Credit:
The Ritzy Rose via Etsy

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for featuring us! Love your blog!!
    -Jen
    The Ritzy Rose

    ReplyDelete