11 September, 2009

St. Pucchi Spring 2010

Well hello, everyone. I thought I'd start out with a bang! Here are a few dresses from the Spring 2010 collection at St Pucchi. This is one of my absolute favorite designers of all time. The detail and embellishments are to die for. But, enough of me, lets see some dresses!

Beautiful! I think this is a classic example of St. Pucchi's mastery of design. Look at the detail on that dress! Mercy! The shape is incredible. I'm a big fan of daring necklines on wedding dresses and this one is spot on!

I chose this one because of the interesting combination of silver and white. I love the bolero paired with the classically elegant white dress. Note the subtle detail on the bodice. Swoon!

Love. This. Dress. This was one of the first I saw of this line and its a 10 for me. Although this really isn't a style for everybody type, it's everything I look for in a spring dress. It's light and breezy style would be perfect for an outdoor affair in a botanical garden. Not a fan of the out of doors? I find the crystal embellishments at the bust and in the center of some of the flower detail to be perfect for a swanky, chic indoor wedding. I'm seeing art galleries, champagne bars, and museums. Love is in the air indeed!

This is about the sweetest little number I've seen in awhile. It's so romantic and airy. I'm a sucker for a well done empire waist. Again with the stunning detail! I love, I swoon. I'm also pleased at the absence of a train. While I love them (my dress had a four footer), I just think Spring is the time to have fun in a comfortable, knockout dress. For me, this is it.


And because I can't help it, I thought I'd throw in a glimpse of the dress that got me hooked on St Pucchi in the first place. A dress I can blame for my obsession. My favorite dress of all time, number 9624!
Oh. My. Blog. I die! Every time I see this dress, I love it even more. It's perfection. The lace! The neckline! The skirt! All of it's working!

All photos from Brides.com

No comments:

Post a Comment