15 January, 2013

24 Carat Finds: MKE Bridal Roundup Part One

It's cold and kind of gray.  I choose color!
Hello, dolls!
It's only the third week of January and 2013 is already super busy!  I've been penning posts, stepping out tutorials and planning some post-holiday fun with the gals.  On top of everything else, I am meeting with couples and sketching out designs...which brings me to today's post.

I've received a lot of messages lately from local couples asking me for my opinions on area bridal shops.  I've given them privately, but I think what we could use here is a little round up of the area's most fab vendors. This list will live on the newly minted '24 Carat Boutique' page.  This is in no way an exhaustive list.  At Goldiluxe, we tend to pay special attention to vendors with unique aesthetic voices, great blogs and websites, and an established social media presence, so this list is a little representative of that. I also plan to update as new and amazing vendors come to my attention...and I promise not to just include my friends....

{Photography}                                        
Front Room Photography
Howard Leu Photography
Bartelme Photography
MCM Portraits
m three studio

{Cake}
Eat Cake
Milwaukee Cupcake Company
Classy Girl Cupcakes

{Apparel}
Miss Ruby
Bella Bridesmaid
Gigi of Mequon-The Bridal Salon
Zita Bridal
Stone Manor Bridal

{Videography}
Lucky 13 Productions
One Fine Day Prodcutions
Nicholas Miller Wedding Video

{Florists}
Urban Sense
Fresh Design 
Belle Fiori
Bank of Memories & Flowers

{Event Planning & Design}
Timeless Events, LLC
Styled Accordingly

{Health & Beauty}
Hairy's Hair Bar
Lovely
Blush
Well Salon + Spa
Naturally You
Polished Nail Bar

That's enough for today, yes?  Next week, we'll tackle even more!






 

No comments:

Post a Comment