18 October, 2011

Designer Love: Vera Wang Fall 2012 Preview

Look at what I found in my inbox, y'all!  That's right, the Fall 2012 Vera Wang collection is here and it's fierce!  Here photos of my top three:


Whoa.  Seriously, I die.  This season's collection is inspired by nude and black undergarments.  Ms. Wang has described her collection as "both mysterious and sexy, frivolous and fun, with transparent wisps of carefully organized tulle."  Personally, I think this collection has taken taken on a decidedly darker feel and mood.  This might be my favorite collection from the queen of bridal.


Boom, baby!  I am in love with this one y'all.  Simply stunning.  By the by, word on the street is that these dresses will be available through Vera Wang's Madison Avenue flagship store.  HOWEVER, they will only be available October 20-23.  After that, you'll just have to wait for them to hit stores nationwide.


Ahh!  Just look at it.  Drink it in. Le sigh.  I'm just such a huge fan of the detail on this gown.  Wanna see what I left out?  You can.  Here.

All photos: Vera Wang via weddingwire dot com

No comments:

Post a Comment