21 July, 2010

Illuminating Beauty

Well! I don't know about you, but I've been having a ridiculously busy summer. I have been a fairly naughty blogger, ignoring all of you and everything...but fear not! I am back with a vengeance and will attempt to keep you riveted with all of the great things I've been working on.

I am working on a few outdoor reception ideas and I've been trying to think up some really interesting lighting schemes. Seek and you shall find, indeed! I've included some ideas below.




I've really been inspired by solar lanterns. Lucky for me they are everywhere lately. These are examples of some of my favorites. Brides, if you are having an outdoor reception or cocktail party, don't underestimate the power of lighting. Solar lanterns give you so many unique lanterns and are perfect for creating several different effects. They are usually well priced and available in large quantities. Brainstorm with some of your 'maids and you will be able to come up with fantastic and creative arrangements.

Photo Credits:
1. Soji Lantern: furniturehomedesign.com
2&3. allsopgarden.com
4&5. mrlight.com
6. earthtechproducts.com
7. marthastewart.com




No comments:

Post a Comment