16 March, 2009

Back in the Saddle

Hello, readers!

Well, the cake has been cut, the music has ended, and the taffeta masterpiece has been taken to the cleaners. I am happy to say I am now back at it and I have more ideas than ever!

I cannot believe that almost a month has gone by since my last post. And what a serious post at that! My wedding was everything I could have imagined and more. Everything came together beautifully (more on that later)!

Tonight, I would like to talk about the power of the "Save the Date" card. It will be the first in my series on invitations. If you'll remember, we explored the various printing techniques. So, what do you do now that the perfect design in within reach (and more importantly, within budget)? You tune in tonight, that's what!

I'm so happy to be back!

No comments:

Post a Comment