30 March, 2010

Not Just "Shum" Passing Fad

Umm...where have you been all my life, Joan Shum!

As you may know, I am forever in pursuit of unique wedding attire. This woman is brilliant! Here is her website and below are my three favorite looks. A "Wonderland of Bridal Corsets and Skirts" indeed!


This is the Gibson Rose top and skirt. B-e-a-utiful. Look at the back of that top. I'm in love with it. And that skirt...what a stunner. My favorite part however, is the deep plunge neckline with the lace detail. The dreamy blue color really gets me.


Swoon! I am loving this sweet, playful, tea length. Appropriately called Bella Tea, this one of a kind dress is an absolute dream! I can just see this at a romantic garden wedding, with luminary walkways and hanging paper lanterns. I love!



This, friends, is the White Dahlia Coat and Love in the Mist Skirt. Let me tell you something...if I had but known that this insanely gorgeous creation was out there, it would have been my wedding dress. This might be my favorite wedding dress in the history of ever. I looked for so long for a dress with sleeves and a collar that didn't look like I was wearing a potato sack. So much style...I die!

So, go to this website. View the incredible dresses. Be enchanted. I'm threatening you with a good time.


No comments:

Post a Comment