22 February, 2010

The Color of Love

I don't know if it's the dreary-ness here in Brewtown or my nearly constant thoughts of spring, but I am in LOVE with the colored wedding dresses sweeping the runways this season. Here are a few of my favorites...so far:



Love, love LOVE this! Don't you? This little stunner from one of my personal faves, Reem Acra, is a beautiful blue silk faced organza with silk-screened gold detail. I'm a big fan of the ball gown silhouette and I love the simple strapless design.

Dreamlike beauty at its finest! Can you imagine floating down the aisle in this?! Meet the Didi dress from bridalware icon, Vera Wang. This natural waist, a line dress is shown in Citrus Watercolor (delicious!), but is also available in ivory. I. Want. This. Dress.


Lastly {for now, anyway}, I give you Poeme, by Christos. This lovely dress is shown in a color called simply Oyster. I love it. It's not ivory but it isn't taupe either. It seems to be the best of both worlds. Get a load of that detail! The cascading floral petal design....perfection.

My head is reeling with design ideas....I feel some inspiration boards coming on!

All photos via brides dot com

No comments:

Post a Comment