08 February, 2012

Designer Love: Justin Alexander


As I was flipping through my Martha Stewart Weddings mag a week or so ago, I happened upon a delicious little ad for one Justin Alexander ($$$). Color me intrigued, I thought.  So, I strapped on my cutest pair of Internet wranglin’ boots and headed off in search of more! 

I was not disappointed.  I found a great website crammed full of ah-mah-zing bridal gowns.  My faves from his Spring 2012 collection are below:


Umm, whoa.  I love the lace detail and the high (without being dullsville) collar.  Cap-ish sleeves usually make me a little peevish, but I love them on this dress.  Oh, what does the back look like, you say?  

Yeah, it's pretty much perfection.  Then, there's this:


Love it.  End of story.


How sweet is this tea length number?! Just deliciously chic and adorably simple.  I love the retro look the collection has generally, this dress especially.  Perfect length for a bold shoe, no?

And finally, my ultra fave:


Le sigh.  I don't know what it is with me, I am loving these giant, wispy, smoky looking dresses.  I just can't stop myself.  I'm also loving that jeweled sash and birdcage veil.  You know, I could see this dress with a dainty lace bolero in say, black.  Or blue.  Hmmm...

Well, there you have it.  Unbelievable beauty from the Justin Alexander Spring 2012 Collection.  Delish.  Check out the website.

$$$

Photo credit: justinalexanderbridal.com



No comments:

Post a Comment