02 June, 2010

New {Blog} Love

Hey y'all! I'm sorry I've been so silent these last weeks. I've been super mega-busy and have had perhaps one too many balls in the air. I'll never leave you for so long again...or will I?

Enough of that. I wanted to put you wise to one of the best things to happen to wedding blogging since me (Lord. Wouldn't it be crazy if I was like that?!). Introducing the best thing to happen to wedding blogging in ever! Ta Da:





Plumage Blog! I love, love, LOVE Plumage! This blog is the latest offering from the DIY Wedding genius behind DIY Bride (incidentally one of my favorite wedding websites), Khris Cochran. Khris has also written and published two incredibly helpful and wildly successful books, The DIY Bride and The DIY Bride: Crafty Countdown. Basically, she's amazing and has given hope to tons of DIY wedding hopefuls all over (myself included)!

Plumage Blog carves out a fabulous and fashionable niche for the Plus Sized bride. It's unapologetically fresh and unimaginably helpful. Among my favorite features is a list of designers with an array of plus-sized gowns. Listed. By. Size. There is not enough I can say about this blog. The plus-sized bride is often humiliated, shamed, ridiculed, overlooked and undervalued. Having a resource like this, full of positive, look-how-fierce-you-are energy is invaluable to the plus sized bridal community. Check out the website for all the awesomeness!

Here are the deets, y'all!

Visit the Website
Follow on Twitter

Check out this site, darlings. You will be sooo glad you did.

No comments:

Post a Comment