10 September, 2009

Fashion's Elite Hit the Street


Well, it's that time of year again. The time of year when the fashionable, fierce fashion elite hit the streets to see and be seen. I'm talking about NYC Fashion Week. I'll be there, in the front row (in spirit, at least).

What does all this mean for Holy Matrimony, you ask? This week, in the spirit of all things fabulous, I will be featuring Spring 2010 collections by some of my favorite designers including: Carolina Herrera, Badgley Mischka, Oscar De La Renta, Vera Wang and many more.

We'll also take a look at accessories. What's hot and what's not (although I don't necessarily believe in blindly chasing trends, some things are sooo very over and the truth must be told).

So hang onto your taffeta, we have a great week ahead of us!

Photo: Courtesy of msn.com. The dress? Rubin Singer Fall 2008. Meow!

No comments:

Post a Comment